Saturday, September 17, 2011

9/17 - The past 2 weeks

So I just realized I haven't posted any pictures of the boys in about 2 weeks. I"m slacking. Actually, I'm still learning how to manage my time since I got the job at UF and am gone a lot more and am so tired. Some of these pictures are actually 2 weeks old. Here is Eli copying me and trying to use the PedEgg. He was so cute. He even tried to do Brad's feet.
Here is Aiden and daddy and Eli playing on the car track I made with painter's tape.
Eli is such a cute little guy. His smile lights up a room.
Eli is starting to enjoy coloring more and is behaving with the markers for the most part. 
These boys are so cute and starting to play together so much more. It's great.
 
The boys love playing in the kitchen in Aiden's sleeping bag and on their blankets. I can't wait until we actually try to camp in the backyard soon when it gets a little less hot and humid.
Last Friday, I went down to St. Pete for the Mary's girls reunion. I got to skype with the boys on Saturday morning and it was great to see them. I even took a picture of us skyping.
Before we left for church last Sunday, the boys thought they would try the gliding discs again. Aiden did pretty good.
Eli could barely stand up on them and it was pretty funny to watch. 
Aiden playing with his crane.
Aiden finally got his bag from AWANA that the rest of his class got in May. You can color the bag and then wash it and it clears again. How fun!
Here is daddy and Eli getting some rough play time in. Eli loves it when Brad throws him on the bed and tickles him.
My cute little Eli.
Eli's last day of daycare at Sunshine Academy was on Friday. He will greatly miss Mrs. Reeva, his primary teacher. He wasn't in the best mood to take pictures when we picked him up but he finally gave us a smile.
Eli really enjoyed it at this daycare. He'll be starting Aiden's daycare on Monday since he turns 2 tomorrow. Hopefully he'll like it there too. We'll see. It's definitely more structured which is great for Aiden but I'm not so sure about Eli.
The boys are still enjoying their train track and doing a great job of playing together.
I made cupcakes for Eli's daycare on Friday to celebrate his birthday and I also made cupcakes this morning for a little gathering we had for Eli's birthday today. We just introduced Aiden to licking beaters and he likes it. He was trying to watch Brad to see how he did and didn't get so messy but Aiden hasn't perfected it just yet.
Aiden also helped daddy fix a table today. Aiden is such a helper. He always helps me with laundry and sometimes with the dishes. This cute big boy has such a huge heart.
I'll post pictures tomorrow from Eli's birthday party. This time 2 yrs ago I started labor pains. I tried so hard to hold off as long as I could but I eventually had to wake Brad up. I'll give a short summary of that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment