Sunday, May 6, 2012

5/6 - An update

So it's been a while. Things have been ... crazy. To make a long story short, I had to go to the hospital for a week and Brad didn't feel right about not being here and taking care of the kids or being here to support me. So, unbeknownst to me, he came back to the states and surprised me by showing up at the hospital. Some of these I took before I went to the hospital. Since Aiden isn't in occupational therapy anymore, I've been trying to do more stuff at home but I don't have as much success with him as Ms. Lisa did. Eli likes to do his therapy stuff though! Here is Eli picking up cotton balls and finding jewels in the putty.
Here is Aiden drawing smaller and smaller circles but he's holding his marker incorrectly (yes those are Pip Squeeks Ms. Lisa). He did putty to and used the harder color which means it's more stiff.
Here is Eli being cute with daddy. We are not sure how long Brad will be home. Another week or so we should find out if the medication I am on is working. We've been taking it very easy and Brad has been a HUGE help with the boys.
The boys are glad daddy is home, even if it's just temporary.
This picture just makes me smile.
Aiden loves the iPad and we have bought a handful of educational games for him.
The boys are getting so good at playing with each other. All the effort of being a referee is paying off. Aiden is really starting to use his imagination which is fun to listen to.
I was planning on taking the boys to Disney while Brad was gone but since he's here, I'm gonna drag him along too. I'm not sure how long I can hold up at Disney but we'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment