Friday, December 27, 2019

12/27/19 - Life update

I'm so grateful to have kept this blog for so many years. It's a treasure for us during such a busy season. I love all the pictures and books that I made from it. It's funny that we went from Brad being gone so much to him being here and that's when I finally stopped updating the blog. He was here so there was no need to continue in my eyes. My mom had moved in and she didn't need to stay updated either. My health wasn't great and we were thankfully able to change that. The boys also had therapy appointments all the time and it made life exhausting. I've also found that as they get older, I'm much busier but in a different way. Physically driving them from one place to another and waiting; I've done lots of waiting. We've been thoroughly blessed to have so much family time over the last 5-6 years. It's equaled out all the gone time that we had those first 4-5 years.

The purpose of this blog and the future direction remains a question for me. We are still homeschooling and feel blessed to do so. I do love looking back at all my old books (blog posts that I turned into books) so maybe I'll start it up again.


No comments:

Post a Comment