Monday, March 30, 2009

3/30 - Aiden crawling on all 4's

Last night Brad (and Aiden) rotated my roller blade wheels. Aiden just wanted to steal Brad's tools and put the wheels in his mouth.

Aiden has crawled on all 4's a few times but just for a few seconds. He was crawling from the kitchen to the living room and I managed to get some of it on video. He was actually crawling to me in the living room because I have him trained to crawl to me when it's milk time and to the dining room when it's high chair eating time. It's quite nice. Today we went for a roller blade and had fun. Bronco enjoyed it but so did Aiden because he likes the wind in his face.



The video below is one that I took today because normally Aiden reserves this kind of laughing for Brad. We were having fun this afternoon just goofing around in the living room. He loves to be flipped upside down.

I actually made a decent dinner tonight since I don't cook on Tues and Thur nights. I am stuffed right now. Brad worked downstairs on the doggie enclosure because apparently Twix has been having night escapes outside ... little booger. Who knows how long she's been getting out and wondering around. Tomorrow Aiden goes to stay with Arin, his godmother, during the day. The had a great time last Thur and Aiden was taking about 2 hr naps for her. His tooth still hasn't popped through yet but it's getting ready too. I can't believe he is almost 10 months old; time has really flown but I love that he can do more stuff. I plan to go the breastfeeding group on Wed morning to see how much he weighs and how much milk he is drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment