Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4/1 - Aiden's weigh in

Today we went to breastfeeding group and found out Aiden weighs 19 lbs, 10 oz. One month ago he weighed in at 19 lbs, 2 oz. His new weight puts him in about the 23rd percentile for weight for his age.

I took these pictures on Monday between a wadrobe change. He's such a generally happy baby. We are truly blessed and hope the next one in October is just as happy and fairly easy! No, you don't have to re-read that ... you read it correctly.


Aiden is all over the place and climbs up on everything and tries to open all the doors and drawers. We will continue to babyproof the house and hopefully continue to do that before Aiden hurts himself.


I have a very long day tomorrow because after work I go to the Leprechaun Lily Sale which is the baby consignment sale. I can shop from 6-7pm and then have to work from 7-10pm. I'll be shopping for clothes for Aiden for the next 6 months and maybe a Baby Einstein DVD or something. I wish I knew the gender of this baby but we won't find that out until May!

No comments:

Post a Comment