Tuesday, April 28, 2009

4/28 - Still sick

This will be short because I need to go pick up Aiden. I took a half day today and came home and slept for a few hours today. I'm still very sick. My doctor called in some medicine last night that Brad went and picked up at 9pm and she just called to check on me. I go in tomorrow morning for my first shot and to get checked to make sure it's just a cold that I have (I started antibiotics last night). My head feels like it's about to pop because my sinuses are so stopped up. I tried this sinus clearing stuff the other night where you shoot water up one nostril and it comes out the other side. Not for me. I thought my ears were gonna pop. Aiden is doing much better (at least when I dropped him off this morning).
The above picture of Aiden's teeth. As you can see, he has three up top now! He's got one on the left and on two on the right. He's been busy getting those teeth in so hopefully things will slow down a bit for him.
The above picture is Aiden chilling on the doggy bed. He's loves Bronco's stuff. Below is a picture of Brad and Aiden playing Wii. Last night we had a friend over for dinner and they played Wii while I put Aiden to bed. Unfortunately, Brad doesn't play enough to be able to beat our friend yet. I'll have to take him on next time to see if I can beat him!!

Gotta go get my little man. He's so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment