Friday, April 10, 2009

4/10 - Sarah in town

It's been a long week and I'm so glad the weekend is here. I had a health fair on Thursday and it went great. I'm glad for it to be done. My friend, Sarah, came in to town this morning from Cleveland. We are excited she is here. The picture below was taken on Wednesday night (I think ... all the days are running together). Aiden has fallen in love with Pouncer and tries to follow him around everywhere. Pounce is hiding under Aiden's exersaucer.The picture below was also taken on Wednesday. We went to Wal-Mart to get some stuff and I found some eggs to make an easter basket for Aiden. He liked playing with them ... especially when I put stuff in them that makes noise.
Last night we got a package from Grandma and Grandpa Hoyt. It was an easter package. Aiden had fun opening the package (see the picture below).

Today Sarah and I went to base and had lunch with Brad and then waited around for a while so he could fly over us at the park. Aiden went in the swing for the first time and loved it. We waited a long while for Brad and then he couldn't fly over us as close as we were hoping because htey had an emergency and had to land. At least he was done for the day. We aren't sure what we are doing tomorrow ... it depends on the weather. Tonight we went to a local restaurant and had crab cakes (I had a hamburger). Until next time ....

No comments:

Post a Comment