Tuesday, April 14, 2009

4/14 - Some pictures from the past week or so

The picture above is from a little over a week ago when we had change of command dinner. The yellow shirt is not part of Brad's uniform but it was for a skit he was in ... we forgot to take a picture when we first got there. I borrowed a dress from the commanding officer's daughter since my 3 month belly didn't really want to fit in my dresses comfortably. If his hair looks a little grey it's because he has Gold Bond powder in it ... no need to ask why. Don't all men try to pepper their hair with powder?
The picture above was taken on Easter. Aiden was chilling on the couch wit Becky and eventually fell asleep in her arms. The video below is from last night. Aiden tried pasta for the 2nd time. I had him try is once about a month ago and he wasn't interested. I tried again last night and he just didn't like it. It didn't even have anything on it!!
The picture below we took last night after dinner. He loves this Hess truck and really loves playing with the wheels.
The video below is from tonight. Aiden doesn't normally laugh for me like this so it was neat that Brad could get it on film. Aiden is so cute and his laugh and smile are so infectious (in a good way).

Tomorrow morning at 8:30am Brad and I have to go to a doctor appointment to see my OB. We are discussing getting the progesterone shots to help prevent pre-term labor. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment