Sunday, May 3, 2009

5/2 - Aiden is 11 months

It's been a hectic few days. I'm still sick and actually get worse again. I've already done a z-pack of antibiotics and am only a tiny bit better. Hopefully things will get better soon. I took the picture above today when I got off the phone with my mom. Aiden was actually kinda smiling.
Yesterday Brad had a double header softball game (with the church league). He plays shortstop and does a great job. Aiden and I watched most of the games yesterday. This is our friend Arin and her new daughter Grace. Arin adopted Grace about a month ago. Aiden loves staring at baby Grace. The boys lost both games yesterday but they are doing much better and improving every game.

This picture was taken about a week ago and I have may already posted it. It's Aiden playing with his Santa music toy. He loves this thing. When he pushes a button between the drums, Santa starts drumming Christmas carols.

The picture above is Aiden raiding the kitchen for his goldfish. This is one of the few drawers he can still open and he some toys in there and his goldfish that he gets at lunch.
I had to work on Thur, Fri, and Sat so am worn out. We've had a busy weekend and are going to take it easy today. I've been trying to post a video and it won't work so I quit for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment