Thursday, May 21, 2009

5/21 - Dr appt tomorrow

I've continued to be sick and went to the doctor on Tuesday morning. She said I have a sinus infection (antibiotics), severe allergies (that they gave me Claritin, Flonase, and some other kind of inhaler that I take every couple hours). I've been able to blow my nose and wait 15-20 min before it's stuffed up again which is amazing. It's been 2-3 minutes that I've been able to go for the past 4 weeks so this feels amazing. Hopefully it will continue to get better. The picture below is Aiden being upset that he has to wear his sandals when he went with me to get my shot on Wednesday.Today was a pretty good day. My dental implant fell out again (it happened Sunday night too and they fixed it Monday afternoon) on Wednesday morning. They fit me in today so I left work early and got my tooth put back in. I picked up Aiden early and took him home. I then went roller blading with Aiden and Bronco for a couple miles. It was such a nice day out. We came home and did dinner and bath time and then Brad came home.


Notice in the picture above, which was taken tonight, that Aiden is standing up by himself. He can totally stand up (which he kinda knows) and walk a few steps by himself. He's starting to trust himself more but he's a tad cautious which I am okay with. He can climb up a few steps now (not good because he can't get down) but thankfully he doesn't dart off the bed or down the steps if we turn our back for .5 of a second. In the picture below I was trying to get a shot of all his teeth. He's all teeth and had another break through today ... it's his bottom right. So many teeth in such a short time.

Tomorrow at 2:00pm we have the sonogram to determine Baby Hoyt #2 gender. We are very excited. We'll update you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment