Thursday, May 28, 2009

5/28 - Pregnancy pics

Here are some pictures for all you who want to see fat Amy!! j/k The blue sports bra is the current pregnancy; the black sports bra is from Aiden's pregnancy. This week I've started to get uncomfortable sleeping on my belly. I can still do it but I have to shift my hips to a side since my belly is starting to get a little firm.

I actually weighed the same for both pregnancies at 20 weeks. That's crazy. I feel much better this pregnancy than the last and that's what I care about the most.

Tomorrow should be a fun day. Aiden and I are going to Annapolis to go to the mall which has an Apple (computer) store and then we are going to Whole Foods grocery store. Saturday morning I plan on doing personal training with my doctor and church on Sunday. That's my plans so far. Hopefully I can talk to Brad on Skype at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment