Saturday, May 23, 2009

5/23 - Haircut video

I'm trying to load the video again from yesterday. If it works, you'll see Aiden doesn't really have a care in the world (as long as he has that lollipop). He was done with his haircut but getting the hair vacummed off him. He LOVES the vaccum at home and follows me everywhere. It's kinda annoying but very cute.


Today we took Aiden for his one-year pictures at Target. Things went well and we got some cute pictures. We get them back in 2 weeks and then I'll mail them out. We also purchased the thumbnails which I can post on the blog as soon as I get them (24-48 hrs). Besides some family shots and individual 1 year shots for Aiden, we also took a couple Harley themed shots. It was fun and Aiden was cute as usual.

The picture above and below were taken almost 2 weeks ago at a hail and farewell (a military function). Aiden was able to hold himself up on the wall. So strong!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment