Monday, May 4, 2009

5/4- Aiden is graduating!

Aiden had a rough week last week while eating dinner. He protested eating baby food and only wanted to feed himself. We went through almost every food in the fridge. He finally had some puffs and a piece of bread with no crust. I was so frustrated. Brad finally figured out the trick and it's been working for the past couple days. He has to have 2-4 spoonfuls of baby food and then he gets 2 piece of food on his tray that he can feed himself. This is a nice balance and I haven't thrown food at Aiden since last week!

Today was Aiden's last morning of breastfeeding. It was a little sad for me but I know I have plenty of feeding to do with another baby on the way. We've been combining 2.5 oz of breastmilk and 2.5 oz of whole milk for Aiden's bottles for the last few weeks and lately he has been throwing up. To make a long story short, I figured it out yesterday. He doesn't like the breastmilk anymore!! Shocking since he drinks from me but he does fine if he has whole milk only bottles.

The picture above is Aiden playing with his Hess truck. It's his favorite and he has figured out the buttons that make the lights turn, the noises, and the truck to raise up. This is his favorite truck and sometimes he gets so aggrivated with it he starts to cry and we have to take him somewhere else to play with something else.

Aiden also got his 6th tooth the other day. He has four in a row up top and two on the bottom. He also graduated from his duck bathtub to the real bathtub tonight. I tried to post a video but my computer isn't letting me do that anymore. The picture above is from his first big boy bath tonight.

I need to get to bed. Until Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment