Thursday, May 7, 2009

5/7 - Videos & making baby food

If I'm lucky, I'll get to post a video but I've been trying to do that for a while and it hasn't worked. The videos worked. The one below Brad took a few days ago. It's Aiden pushing his hippo and holding onto a pack of gum. He's getting so good that he only needs one hand to hold on to walk with.


The video below is Aiden engaging in his favorite new activity: flushing the toilet. He's pretty proud of himself that he learned how to do this.
My friend Jessica inspired me to make baby food so I ordered some stuff and made some yesterday for the first time. I made carrots and green beans. The carrots turned out really yummy and I also froze some diced carrots that Aiden can start eating as finger foods since he wants to feed himself now. The green beans turned out okay but I think I'll try them one more time and then just continue to buy them. They have a really rough texture and Aiden seemed to worked a lot more to eat them tonight than he would like to work at. Overall, it was easy and I'm glad I tried it. I think we'll save a ton of money on the second baby. I am going to try sweet potatoes this weekend. Below is a picture from last night. Aiden was playing in his toy chest and dug so far in it that he feet were coming off the ground. We just let him destroy the place at night right now.

The picture below was also taken last night before I put Aiden to bed. He's so cute and we have totally let him take over the living room. It's just easier that way and very practical for us right now.

I'm exhausted and am going to bed soon. Brad is sick and I am finally starting to feel better after 2 weeks of being sick. I have a sore on the roof of my mouth so I can only eat soft foods right now. It's been raining all week and I am so ready for some nice (non-rainy) weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment