Wednesday, May 27, 2009

5/27 - Pushing the cart

Yesterday Aiden got a package in the mail from his great grandma Hagan. She crocheted a beautiful alphabet collage. She had it framed and Aiden decided to put his little hands on it so I had to clean it right away. I can't believe he's gonna be 1 in a few days. Time really does fly and Brad and I both agree that he starting to get to a fun age. He plays on his own and loves to explore. He's learning concepts and is very mobile.

In fact, you can see from the picture above how mobile he can be. Someone reminded me the other day that Petco has baby shopping carts (we were sharing a story about how much Aiden loves to push shopping carts at Target). He had a blast pushing around this shopping cart today.
The video below isn't the best since it was taken with my phone, but you can see how happy he is to be pushing his own cart.

It was a great way to wear him out and we will definitely be going back there again just to use the baby carts!
While we were at the pet store, we got the kitties some new toys. Aiden thinks they are his new toys but he'll learn that they aren't. Below is right before bedtime tonight when Aiden had Pouncer's new toy.
I went to the dr today for my 20 week check up. All is well although I've put on some pounds this month!! I'm still at the same weight at 20 weeks that I was for Aiden but I started at a lower weight this pregnancy. I think it has to do with me being so sick for the past few weeks that I haven't been able to workout like I was last month. I'll post pictures on Friday or Saturday of my pregnancy so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment