Friday, May 22, 2009

5/22 - 1st haircut

Today was a fun day. Aiden got his hair cut for the first time and did great. The picture above was taken while we were waiting for the haircut. The picture below is the before picture.We had it done on base. They guy was great with Aiden. He gave us some of Aiden's hair for his baby book and they gave him a lollipop. He's had a lollipop before but I've never taken the wrapper off. You could tell at the beginning he wasn't going to just sit there so I took the paper off.
Aiden loves lollipops!!! He soaked the smock thing they put on him. He was drooling everywhere.
I thought he was about to eat the stick. He would let the guy pretty much do anything as long as he had the lollipop. I have a video I'm trying to post but blogger.com won't let me. I'll keep trying.
The picture above is the 'after' picture. He looked like such a little gentlman. The picture below was taken during lunch. I tried to get a picture of Aiden's new bottom tooth. He's about to get another bottom tooth. He's gotten 5 teeth in one month ... what a busy month.

We found out today that Aiden will have a little brother to play with soon. We are excited because I think they should get along well being so close in age and we get to re-use clothes and toys. The clothes for the first year will be different because they will be born in opposite seasons but then hopefully they can use some of the same stuff. I'm very thankful I don't have to learn how to do girls hair or try and explain makeup. We are all excited it being a boy. I'm sure I'll be sad when they are teenagers and eating me out of the house though.
The picture above is standard profile picture. The picture below is a 3D picture but little Eli didn't want to participate in any type of profile picture. The one above they got after they tried to push my uterus out of my body. The one below he is curled up with his hands in front of him. He was very active throughout the scan which made it a little difficult. The good news is that he is healthy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment