Sunday, June 3, 2012

6/3 - Aiden's 4th birthday

Aiden turned 4 yesterday at 2:20pm. I can't believe it's been 4 years. We decided to get a bounce house for this occasion. I really wanted the monster truck bounce house since that was Aiden's theme this year but it wasn't available so we settled for the crayon bounce house. The first two pictures show the boys helping daddy put in the stakes to hold the bounce house in place.

The party started at 10am and Aiden was pretty excited to wear his crown that he got at daycare. He was also excited to jump in the bounce house with his friends.
Here is his monster truck cake:
It was great for Papa to drive up with the cousins. Here are Graham and Aiden playing together in the bounce house. They played so well together and had so much fun.
Aiden worked up a serious sweat before it was time for cake. Here he is cooling down and excited that he gets to blow his candle out.
We got a family picture. I'm determined that next year we'll be able to get one with both kids looking at the camera at the same time. No promise of normal faces and/or smiles, but at least eye contact with the camera is what I'm hoping.
I even got in the bounce house and played with Aiden for a bit. He was having lots of fun.
He was excited to open his presents and had lots of fun with his friends around.
Aiden got another surprise when Mrs. Lisa stopped by his party to say hi (his former OT). He has a special bond with her and trust with her that's pretty neat.
I tried to take a picture of the entire group but I kept cutting just one child off so I've just included 2 pictures to make sure I got all the kids. They had fun and so did Aiden = successful party. Back row: Sydney, Alyson, Kyleigh, Graham, Grayson, Eli, Raymond, Aiden; Front row: Maddie, Logan, Lilly, Blaise and Jordyn.
Aiden was so excited to have his cousins come that he couldn't nap. I was sad for that because he played hard but I don't blame him for being excited. In the afternoon, we had a sunday school party to go to but I'll update you about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment