Sunday, June 3, 2012

6/3 - An update since Disney

I can't remember if I posted about going to watch Clifford, but we took the boys to see Clifford the Big Red Dog. This picture is classic and I am in love with it. The look Eli is giving me is priceless!!
We got to go to a friends birthday party a few weeks ago and the boys had lots of fun with their friends. I haven't taken many pictures lately but here are a few from the birthday party. These two of Eli are just too cute not to include.
Let me explain Aiden's shirt. I forgot his so we had to borrow one because he's so fair skinned and would have burned.
Here is a group shot of all the kids. Aiden didn't want to look up at the camera. Eli wasn't happy but at least he would look up.
Here are a few random pictures. The boys playing at the train table and some iPad time (yes Eli is naked; fresh from the bath). We've been working on potty train with Eli and he does a great job if we take him to the potty. He doesn't tell us if he has to go yet, but he'll go if we take him to the potty. It's a work in progress but is going very smoothly so far.

We also had a girls night out for Stephanie before she leaves. It was a fun but somewhat sad night. She'll be here for one more week so I'm not going to be too sad yet. The last picture is the majority of the group that went to dinner.
Aiden started feeding therapy 1.5 weeks ago. It was very interesting and it's a work in progress. He is doing better at daycare and hopefully that will translate to progress at home and less struggle at meal time. I'll post soon about Aiden's birthday party that happened yesterday. Trying to play major catch-up is tough,

No comments:

Post a Comment