Saturday, May 11, 2013

5/10 - Our new house

OK Mom. This post is mainly for you. Here is our beautiful new place:
Isn't it amazing? Mom, you deserve to live in such a beautiful place like this :)  You have done such a great job raising me and somehow making ends meet to keep us housed, fed, and even the ability for me to keep training and doing gymnastics. I am so glad that the Lord has blessed all of us right now. It will be an adjustment for all of us but our goal in finding a house was to make sure you have your own space and the Lord provided it perfectly in this house.

A view of the kitchen. The one on the left is standing at the other end of the kitchen. The one on the right is standing down where the table is at in the picture on the left.


 Looking at the living room from the rear of the house by the sliding glass doors/patio:
This is my part of the bathroom. How cool is that. This is where I will be sewing my crazy projects! It's the perfect height.
These are the steps up to my mom's room. There are about 4-5 steps that go up to the left before you actually go into the huge room. It's 15 feet wide by 30 ft long. Mom will even have her own full bath. My mom really loves nature and she hasn't lived on a non-major, noisy street in at least 20 years. She loved visiting us in Maryland and here in Alabama because our locations have been great for quietness and sitting outside and enjoying the birds and the peace. She will get to experience some more of that now.


This is the back of the house. You see that little porch up there? Yep. Mom, you may feel like you are in heaven. There is much more action than you are used to compared to visiting us but thankfully golfers don't make much noise. We will of course be bringing our little bird feeder with us. 









And we needed anything else to be excited about, as I am filling out the lease the school bus comes and it's just 2 houses down. How fun. Aiden is super excited he gets to go on a bus!!! OK. Back to grading papers for me. I'll post some of the outdoor fun we've been having before I left. Our grass mazes in the backyard are a huge hit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment