Friday, June 12, 2009

6/12 - Aiden on the treadmill

The picture above is actually from Aiden's first birthday on our way to daycare. We were sitting at the stoplight and I wanted to take his picture for the first time in the forward facing seat. The picture below I took today and sent to Brad. Aiden found a paint brush and thought it was the most fun toy ever.
Yesterday we bought a new pack and play because our old one was recently recalled. I opened it once we got home and set it up to make it's what I wanted. I put Aiden in it for a few minutes and he played with his spoon in it.
Today Brad left work early (4pm) and met me at Panera to see some friends who came in from Williamsburg for the evening. We visited shortly with them and their daughter and then came home. It was Aiden's dinner time but after dinner we went downstairs and played. Aiden got upset when Brad left (see video below) but since he follows my ADHD pattern, he found something else to occupy him.

In this video below, Aiden decided to get on the treadmill and Brad decided to have a little fun with him. Just watch the video below. It's pretty funny.

Tomorrow Brad has softball in the evening and I am having girls night at our place. We will be fonduing and watching a movie while the boys play softball. It should be fun. Until next time ...

1 comment:

  1. Amy, only you would make both your baby and your dog work ona treadmill! Hysterical!

    ReplyDelete