Thursday, June 4, 2009

6/4 - Pool


Yesterday was a fun day for us. Arin watched Aiden in the morning so I could put in some hours at work. Aiden and I headed home in the afternoon and the weather was so nice I put him in the pool. We added some air to the pool and then some cold water .... very cold water. It almost felt like an ice bath so I wasn't going to put him in it. I decided to forgo the bathing suit because ... I'm the mother and I can decide that. haha.  
He put his hands in it and I then I lift him over the edge and stood him up in the pool. He didn't mind standing in the ice water. He saw some black ants and was amazed by them. He was talking up a storm and pointing every time he saw them.
Tonight I thought it might be fun to try and take a picture or two of Aiden with his cow. The last time we did that was 9 months because he was all over the place. We tried for a while (see picture above) and this as close as I got. If he turned around then he would push the cow over or steal the index card and crawl off. 
The picture above is playing with his card from Aunt Pat and laying in his favorite pillow. He got this pillow at Christmas and hasn't had much interest in the pillow until now. He's realizing how to use it and lays on it in the living room everyday now. It's so cute. I'm too nervous to put it in his crib yet.
The video above was taken tonight. He turned over his night stand table and then decided it would be fun to push it around the room. As you can see in the video, he decided to go out of the room and eventually did laps around the house while I washed dishes. Tomorrow Aiden will be going to the dr at 9:45am to get his eye checked out since he had yellow stuff coming out of it yesterday and a little today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment