Tuesday, June 2, 2009

6/2 - Aiden's 1st Birthday


At 2:25 I year ago Aiden was pulled from pelvis after he refused to come out on his own. I can't believe it. I had to work all day today but Michel celebrated his birthday at daycare! The
 picture above is from his birthday celebration. She made smoothies and then an apple spice cake and gave Aiden some. They even took pictures before and after the candle was lit and then gave me 8 x 10 pictures. It was so cute.

Aiden had fun opening 3 of his presents. He opened a new alligator car, a new outfit, and an Iowa State bear that plays a song. He also had fun playing in the boxes. We rolled around on the floor tonight and played for a good while which is when the picture below was taken.
The video below is from Aiden opening his alligator car. He actually tried taking the paper off and then had lots of fun playing with his new truck while I made dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Amy & Brad... Maddie and I watched your videos of Aiden opening presents and "petting" Pouncer. Madison talked to Aiden throughout the video, repeating everything you said, Amy, to Aiden. You have such a sweet baby! I sure do miss the little guy!

    Natasha & Madison

    ReplyDelete