Wednesday, June 17, 2009

6/17 - Clapping finally

It took Aiden a long time to learn how to clap on purpose. He just did it a few days ago. The video below me grabbing the camera while he was in the middle of a clapping episode. He had all these slots in his baby book filled in with dates except for clapping. He has hit his hands together before not really on purpose. I don't know why he is so slow in this category but am excited about the clapping now.

Brad has been working a lot for the past 1.5 weeks. He has only managed to make it home before 6pm one day out of 8 so I'm not too excited about that. He typically only sees Aiden for an hour at most usually. Hopefully things will slow down soon. The video below is of Aiden eating his dessert and me talking about his dislike for veggies now.

The pictures below I took today. I have a sinus infection again and have felt like poop all day. We got these flash cards for Aiden and I was showing him corresponding 'real' things around the house. He had fun with them. He thought it was really funny scattering them all over the floor. He then started stepping on them and he actually has pretty sweaty feet so they were sticking to his feet. 
Aiden napped for only 50 min today. It was killing me seeing how I was so tired to begin with. He is doing one nap a day since Sunday but the last 2 days have been 1 hr or less naps. He's so exhausted by nighttime because he hasn't napped much. Hopefully he'll start napping longer very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment