Friday, December 31, 2010

12/31 - More Christmas pictures (with Santa)

Here are a few pictures that I have taken from the video we took when Santa came in. Eli just stared at Santa when he came in while Aiden was in my arms across the room.

As you can see in the second picture, Aiden wasn't too excited to see him and hid his face with his hands (that's what he does usually when he's scared).
In the picture where Aiden is peeking through his hands, Brad asked him to look at him while taping.
Aiden was pretty excited when Santa called his name and happily took the present.
Aiden watched Eli get a present too.
I don't remember what was in the video of the picture of Eli in his Christmas shirt but he was too cute. It was a pretty boring video so I didn't post it but it sure made for a cute picture.
Nana led a marching band on Christmas day and I didn't have any pictures of that either.
Finally, I was told this picture of Eli in his gown with it open in the back was too cute. I am happy to report is starting to feel much better and his eyes are back to normal. Not sure his ears are fixed yet but we still have another week of antibiotics left.
Wishing everyone a safe, happy, and healthy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment