Thursday, March 17, 2011

3/17 - Leaving the boys for a few days

I'll put more words to these later. I gotta get on the road.

 Eli has been so much better since his surgery. It's been amazing.
 Eli was not so happy in the bath last night. He was upset and folded over crying (while sitting) which means he got a face full of bubbles. He didn't like that. I couldn't help but laugh but he was miserable.

 The boys were loving the self-timer on the camera. We actually got a pretty good shot.
 The boys were having a blast wrestling and sliding down the couch cushions.
 Eli is wearing real undies. It's just because he has a yeast infection so bad but he looks so cute in them.

 The boys love the box our diapers came in. It's been a source of entertainment for a few days.
 Aiden hasn't been feeling well lately. His ears are pretty yucky. He goes to the ENT on Monday thankfully.
I'm off to a Ladies Retreat for church and my parents have come up to watch the boys. I am so lucky to have divorced parents that still get along and can put their differences aside at times. The boys are very excited nana, papa, and Bronco are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment