Friday, May 27, 2011

5/27 - Potty Time!

I haven't taken many pictures lately and honestly, haven't even felt like blogging. So, I"m gonna sum up the last 1.5 weeks. Eli is a climbing monster. Although Aiden helped build this, Eli was the one climbing on it. He has a couch cushion under my step with 4 risers. Crazy kid.
Aiden has still been carrying his bank around. The 'Tootsie Roll' bank from Easter is almost destroyed because Eli tries to drink out of the paper bank.
Eli discovered Aiden's rain boots. They are huge on him but he had fun trying to walk in them. He could barely keep his balance. 
Eli started new daycare this week. I think he enjoyed it. He did okay on Monday. He was there from 8:30am to 4:30 which is longer than I like for the first day of a daycare but he did well.
When I picked up Aiden on Monday from daycare, they said he used the potty for pee pee numerous times and poop two times. This is a drastic change from NEVER going potty for me. I took him home and he protested to go potty for me. He said he only wanted to go at daycare. He did go a few times for me that night though. He's getting to be pretty proud of himself. He'll pee 2 drops and then get so excited and want to take it the bathroom and dump it into the toilet. I'm trying to get him to understand that peeing as much as possible in one time is better but he likes to do 5 mini trips instead. 
On Tuesday, I set the timer for every 30 min and he did pretty good. It's a work in progress.

We had a playdate with Kelly (her husband works with Brad) and her two daughters this week. It was a nice break and the boys had fun. Eli managed to get soaked before I could get him in his swim diaper. Look how low that diaper is hanging!! He even got his only shirt wet. 
He had a lot of fun though. Aiden didn't want to get wet at all. Even I wanted to climb in the little pool because it was so hot.
I'm gonna get a little pool for our back yard under our canopy thing. I need to move more toys from the garage to the backyard so they boys can play back there more.
Eli even tried out the bounce house for a bit. He had a hard time getting out of it. He was persistent because he fell about 3-4 times to get out.
Aiden enjoyed the bounce house by himself. He was running around acting all crazy.
Eventually Aiden came over to the water table to play for a bit. Eli loved this table so much that he climbed up and was standing on it!!
As you can see in the second picture of them at the table, Aiden is still having serious issues with his allergies and wiping his eyes all the time still.
Here is Eli climbing up on things. He loves to try and turn the CD player on and dance.
My cute smiley little Eli.
Here is Aiden picking out one his stickers after going pee pee on the potty.
After he gets his sticker, he takes it to his chart and sees if he gets a prize or not.
In this last picture, he is playing with his new stamp that he got as a prize.
To rewind for a minute, I went to the dermatologist on Wednesday. The dr removed a mole from my right armpit and we are awaiting the biopsy results. It's been a busy week and I'm not sure I have enough energy for the weekend. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment