Monday, October 29, 2012

10/29 - Zoo Boo

So the night I got home last week we went to zoo boo. It was fun although we had to wait forever to just get inside. I didn't even think about dressing up the kids in their costumes but thankfully there was a mix of dressed up and non-dressed up kids. Here are the boys saying by a giant scarecrow.
We went on a tractor ride and the kids got to play numerous games. My camera wasn't working so great (actually, I don't know how to work it great) so I didn't get too many pictures. They played basketball, bowling, and a few other games and earned prizes and candy. They loved the hay ride and even got to play in the bounce houses for a bit.
Here are the boys doing the limbo. They were cracking me up. We'll eventually have to tell them the right rules.
Brad entertained them while we were in line waiting for some of the games. He's such an awesome daddy. He had them giggling and laughing all night.
They were wired by the end of the night but still having fun.
There is no doubt that these little boys love each other dearly. The are best buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment