Tuesday, August 18, 2009

8/18 - Dr appointment today

We've had a good past couple of days. I got some much needed bed rest over the weekend although I was sad to miss sunday school and church. The picture above and below were taken on Sunday before bedtime. In the picture above, Aiden is playing with his laptop. In the picture below, Brad just brought him to me and I helped him brush his teeth before bed.
The picture below was taken while Aiden and grandma were coloring. He's getting much better at staying on the paper and learning the rules (no walking away with crayons, must color on paper).
The picture below is of my arm and how the nurse at the hospital tried to kill me last Thursday. She dug around in my arm forever to find a vein and now I have a huge bruise and my arm is still sore.
Aiden went to daycare today and mom and I stayed at the house. I got a call from the doctors office today and they wanted me to come in ASAP to get checked out. We left immediately and went to the hospital. The report was pretty good. All is the same as the end of last week. That's good because I haven't dilated anymore. I still need to be on strict bed rest and was reminded that gravity is evil.
The video above was taken today. We picked Aiden up a little early and he came home and "rode" on his truck from daycare. He's gotten into this thing of trying to ride his trucks. It's quite cute.
The picture above and video below were taken after Brad gave Aiden a bath and was eating dinner. Aiden decided to try and feed Brad some of his dinner. It was too cute. Tomorrow Aiden will be at home with us and then Thursday we take my mom to Annapolis to get her monthly infusion. (Hey Aunt Becky - Check back tomorrow for a special birthday picture for you!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment