Wednesday, August 19, 2009

8/19 - A Special Birthday Hello

The picture above is a special Happy Birthday shout out to my Aunt Becky. Happy Belated Birthday (notice Aiden's toy .... it's his favorite).
Today went pretty well. I actually got to rest quite a bit. The picture above was taken while Aiden had a little play time with me. This is the extent of me playing with him ... I get to sit up and play with him for as long as possible (anywhere between 2-3 minutes usually). Grandma was trying to teach Aiden how to pet Pouncer gently. He still struggles with that but enjoyed being tickled by Pouncer's tail.
Daycare tomorrow for Aiden, infusion for my mom, and maybe a new king bed for Brad and I. I get to take a field trip but have to use a wheel chair. We are going to Macy's to get a king size mattress. I'll still be mostly on bed rest because they say you need to lay on a mattress for 15 minutes to see if you like it. Hopefully it won't be too much for my body and Eli. It would be great to get a king size bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment