Thursday, September 10, 2009

9/10 - Dr appointment & update

Things are going pretty good. I'm still doing bed rest and my mom is still doing a lot around the house. Aiden is now 15 months and learning so fast. I'm going to try and get a video of him showing facial features and/or the animals he knows. My mom is going to head back to Florida next Saturday so she can rest up for a while.
The video above is Aiden being cute while eating his apple. He is such a ham when he sees the camera. Maybe he can start earning his keep by being a model :)
I had a doctor appointment today and I'm 50% effaced and 1.5 cm dilated. I need to hold on until Monday which is when I get off bed rest. My doctor would ideally like me to wait 3 more days so I'm 36.5 weeks but obviously I have no control in the matter. The picture above was from the other day. Aiden normally hates hats but he was wearing this one around as long as we had it turned backwards.

The picture above was taken tonight before bed time. Aiden was being goofy (as was daddy in the background). We can't take our eye off Aiden for a second which is challenging but keeps us on our toes. He's exploring everything and testing our (and his) limits. He's too cute and definitely keeps us smiling. The picture was taken just a few minutes of the picture above. He got very upset because he's not allowed to have my blanket. He has his own but was not too happy about that.

The video below was taken tonight. Aiden is getting much better at trying to feed himself. He's eating his dessert (applesauce) and loves to hold is spoon but usually only likes to use it occasionally. We are making a push again for Aiden to use his spoon more so that in a few months when Brad has to leave for 2 months, Aiden is a professional with the spoon and fork. We'll see if our plan works.

No comments:

Post a Comment