Thursday, September 17, 2009

9/17 - Pregnancy Pictures

So these are pregnancy pictures from my 1st pregnancy (in black sports bra and white card) and the current pregnancy (blue sports bra, yellow cards). The number on the card is the week that I was in at the time.
My stomach felt much bigger early on since my muscles were already stretched out from having Aiden and it was a pretty short time between pregnancies. I gained the same amount of weight and was measuring the same across the stomach exactly the same until week 34. It was amazing. I felt so huge this pregnancy and it was crazy that I was to the pound the same weight as last pregnancy (at the 4 week check ups).

I went on bed rest at 32 weeks with my 1st pregnancy and 30 weeks with this pregnancy.

As you can see from the most recent picture, my belly is defying gravity right now. It's very uncomfortable because most of the time my belly is tight from having contractions. I stopped my contraction medicine this morning. I've had pretty consistent contractions for the past two night and have had to take extra drugs to stop them. It figures the night I decide to not take them anymore I don't have contractions like I've had. I'm so tired of taking drugs and still not feeling great. I really prefer not to have Eli over the weekend because it's harder for someone to take care of Aiden versus coming during the week, Aiden can still go to daycare. God is in control and I can just pray that if he is born over the weekend, people will be in place to help take care of Aiden. I went to work today for a bit and plan on going tomorrow for a 5 hour meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment