Tuesday, September 15, 2009

9/15 - No more bed rest

I've been so excited to be off bed rest for the past two days that I haven't had time to update the blog. I got to go off bed rest yesterday and had a fun and eventful day. I took Aiden to the park and then to Target (my mom came too just in case). I love going to the park but Aiden wasn't really feeling the playground so he just walked around mostly. We came home and took a nap (I cleaned off and moved this new play table he just got) and then we played outside when he woke up and then went to the grocery store. I also put together the new double stroller which Aiden loves.
The picture above was taken on Sunday when we got home from church. Aiden looked so cute in these long overalls and polo shirt he got as a present. The only bad thing is that to change the diaper, the whole thing had to some off rather than the pants unsnapping at the bottom.
The picture above is the table that we got Aiden off of Craig's list for $15. Brad and I picked it up last night and I was hoping it would clean up a little better but I'm still glad we got it. It's perfect for the deck and he loves it. He can eat on it and make a mess, color on it (on accident of course), and play trucks. Today we went to Annapolis so my mom could get her infusion treatment. Brad and I went to mall for a bit and then to Babies R Us to get some diapers. We also got his infant to toddler rocker/seat (see picture below) which is pretty cool.
The video below is Aiden getting distracted by daddy coming home and going back to coloring. He's doing a pretty good job at coloring. He is starting to try and talk to us and his brain is absorbing so much everyday.
I just called my doctor because I've been having menstrual cramp feeling for the past few hours. I just took another dose of medication and am gonna see how it does. Eli could be born very soon. I am 36 weeks as of yesterday which is good but that would still be a premie baby. Keep us in your prayers. My mom is set to leave on Tuesday (a week from today) and Brad's mom will come in the same day.


No comments:

Post a Comment