Saturday, September 19, 2009

9/19 - First family photo

It was so great to see my little Aiden today although he is HUGE compared to Eli. Eli weighed in 5 lbs, 12 oz today so we'll see what his weight is tomorrow. I'm breastfeeding and hopefully he doesn't loose too much weight. Aiden wasn't sure what to think about Eli today.
As you can see from the picture above, Aiden was observing daddy and Eli. It cracks me up when Aiden stands with his hands behind his back just watching things. He was curious but didn't really know what to do since Eli makes noises and moves.
This is our first family photo. Too cute!!
Aiden wasn't too sure about us putting Eli in his lap. He was leaning back against my hand but wasn't trying to get Eli out of his lap either. I think Aiden will be a great big brother. Grandma has done a GREAT job taking care of Aiden at home while Brad and I are at the hospital. Brad went home tonight to see Aiden for a while and everyone will come back tomorrow after church and nap time.
If you are reading this and live in town and are bored on Sunday night, stop by the hospital. Brad leaves around 4:30 and is gone until about 8:30 to go home and spend some time with Aiden and my mom (she gets lonely too). I'm doing okay. The morphine from the spinal block started to wear off this afternoon so that was sad (and painful). Otherwise, I'm getting around pretty good (really good compared to the last c-section). I'm hoping to get out of here on Monday but haven't talked to my doctor today to confirm that.


No comments:

Post a Comment