Saturday, September 26, 2009

9/26 - Eli and Aiden

Things have been going well lately although I've still been in pain. The picture above is Aiden wanting to play with grandma after dinner the other night. Aiden is getting to be pretty pudgy. It might just be because Eli is so small but even Aiden's diapers are starting to fit snugly. The picture below is grandma and Eli hanging out.


We got out the play mat that Aiden used everyday for the first 6-7 months of his life. He apparently remembers it. We got it out for Eli and Aiden ran over to it and started playing with it. He's looking at the lights in the picture above. The picture below was taken the other night. Eli is so small. He wears premie diapers and mostly premie clothes. He has some newborn sleepers that look huge on him. We had to do laundry today because he goes through clothes so much since he's been throwing up a lot lately.
Night time is a little rough right now. We aren't sure if he has days/nights mixed up or if the medication I take makes him drowsy during the day and awake at night. I stop taking the oxycodone at night since I'm not doing anything but that might be what is putting him to sleep all day and then he has energy to be awake at night.

The boys (Aiden and Eli) are starting to bond a little. Yesterday Aiden climbed up in the hammock with Brad and Eli. Earlier today, Aiden was interested in me changing Eli's clothes. Tonight, after dinner and a bath, we took picures of the boys in their diapers. It was too cute. The angle at which I took the pictures standing above them didn't help Aiden's figure at all!! You can see from the video that Aiden is starting to touch him and even touched Eli's belly. It was too cute. Aiden is not too sure if he can touch and play with Eli or not. He tries to give Eli his sippy cup of milk and to rock him when Eli is in his carrier. I think Aiden will make a great big brother.

Brad and I had tickets to Dover International Speedway for the Sprint race tomorrow. I can't go since I can't walk far and we would have to bring Eli (and buy a full-priced ticket ... $84) so Brad is going with a friend. It will be just grandma and I tomorrow from 6:30am to about 10:00pm. I'm sad I can't go!

No comments:

Post a Comment