Thursday, April 22, 2010

4/22 - NCAA's

Here are a few pictures I took before I left for FL. Aiden got some new crocs at the leprechaun lilly sale. He loves them although they are a little too big for him. They have little mickey mouses on them which he doesn't care about because he doesn't know who that is.
The above picture was Aiden playing hide and go seek in the flowers. The picture below is little Eli just laughing it up.

Above, Eli making a mess eating his mum-mums. He gets so dirty but letting him eat them on his own is the only way he's going to get the motor control to be a clean eater eventually. The picture below is Eli at the park in a swing for the first time. He LOVED it.
This is someone's swing set down the road from us and they let the boys use it.
Aiden walking over Eli while Eli is still trying to wake up from his nap.
Jess and I are having a great time at Nationals. We watched gymnastics from 11:30 to 10:30pm. That's a lot of gymnastics and my butt hurts from sitting on a bleacher that long. I'm going to get a run in tomorrow morning and then tomorrow I have an alumni function in the afternoon and Super Six (the finals) in the evening. On Saturday I plan on doing stadiums!!
Brad has done a great job taking care of the boys and updating the blog. I'm hoping I still make enough milk when I come back ... Eli and I might have some adjusting to do. Brad has been great and sent me a picture of the boys on Wed and Thur. I can't wait to skype with them on Saturday. Off to sleep. I'm exhausted. I'm not used to having a snoring person in the same room as me (love you Jess but I may sleep on the couch tonight!).

No comments:

Post a Comment