Wednesday, April 28, 2010

4/28 - Together Again

So I made it back safely. I was enjoying being gone but glad to be back with my family. I got back at dinner time which is perfect. I got out the two star wands that light up that I got at Nationals and gave them to the boys. They loved them.
Monday went great with the boys and I was glad to be here all day with them. Yesterday Eli decided to just scream for an hour straight in the afternoon. I got him calmed down and then picked up Aiden who apparently didn't nap at daycare. He was horrible. He cried almost the entire way home and made Eli start crying since he was so loud. I couldn't even get dinner together because Aiden was trying to hang on me so I had to send him to his room until he stopped crying (which didn't happen until dinner was ready).
Above is Aiden loving on Pouncer. He really misses being able to rough house with an animal like he could do with Bronco. We'll definitely be making a trip to St. Pete soon after moving to visit with Bronco and my mom. Brad found a hat in his closet and put it on Eli. Eli wasn't so sure of it.
Eli LOVES being naked and he got so happy when I took his clothes off last night. I took them off to change him into his PJs because he was getting so grumpy but making him naked bought me an extra 20 minutes of smiles and laughs!

Below is a video of Aiden trying to jump again and then just being crazy at night.
Brad works late tonight and tomorrow I have an orthopedic appointment to look at my "mommy" elbow. Eli is starting to get sick and has been really stuff the last 2 days. Other than that, I'm so glad to be home with my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment