Friday, April 23, 2010

4/23 - more NCAA's pics

It's great to be back in g'ville. I went for a run this morning and we got to walk around campus a little before the meet today.
We had the reunion today and as you can see from the picture above, a good number of ex-gymnasts from UF showed up. It was fun chatting and catching up with people. Nini, the girl in the middle of the picture below, finally got to see some gymnastics last night. The three of us would watch gymnastics meets all the time in grad school. We had fun cheering on the Gators. The Gators had a really rough night and ended up not doing so well. They finished 5th but put themselves in a hole on the first event again and it was too hard to dig themselves out with the other teams being so strong. We did get to see some great gymnastics though.
To relieve our sadness, we went out for ice cream afterwards. We also got to play Candyland while we ate which was fun.
Tomorrow we have a stadium workout in store for us followed by potential pedicures and then more gymnastics. I'm loving it. I am hopefully also gonna Skype with all my boys tomorrow which I am excited for although it may make me miss them more. Brad is doing a great job. He's keeping up with the blog better than me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment