Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Amy has left the building!

Amy left for Florida this afternoon to cheer on her Florida Gators at Nationals for gymnastics. She is going to go with some long time friends, and she is extremely excited. She deserves this break, and I am very glad she is able to go, so it is just the boys and me.

Don't call child protective services yet, Daddy is on the scene! Ok, so that may not inspire confidence, but once I got home and took the kids from the Becky, I managed to feed them, bathe them, and get them into bed...almost on time. Of course in the process both Aiden and Eli cried, I cut my finger, and soaked my jeans. It all got done thought! 

The above picture is the boys playing after the bath. I had to put Eli in the jumper to keep him happy while finishing Aiden's bath. When Aiden was done in the bath, he wanted in the jumper. Of course what this picture doesn't show is Aiden playing "Push" with Eli after I took him out of the Jumper. The game really is what it sounds like. Eli was just watching him and then Aiden pushed him over.

This picture is to prove I did manage to get Eli to stop crying after the game of "Push," which only has one turn when you play with Eli. Tomorrow we have big plans which include Daddy surviving a trip to Wal-Mart. That should be lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment