Friday, January 8, 2010

The Holidays - Part 1

So it's been a while. We didn't have good access while in Daytona and I've been so busy since we've been back home. We had a great Christmas visiting with family and friends. While we were in St.Pete, I got to meet up with a friend at a local park and then I also got to see a few old friends from club gymnastics (about 10 yrs ago). It's so neat to see how things change. The picture below is Brad playing with Aiden at the park.

Aiden actually thinks Bronco crate is a toy and they were playing in it over Christmas.
Aiden definitely had a blast getting to know Papa (my dad) more. Here he is in my moms arms with Papa's hat on.
Something happened that made all of us smile and laugh one day. I said I needed to feed Eli and Aiden sat down with the boppy (pillow on his lap) and pulled up his shirt. We thought it was so funny that when he asked for "more," we layed Eli down and he gave us a big smile. It was too cute. I'm trying to get on video when Aiden does this. He's done it a few times when I say it's time to feed Eli but I never have the camera around.

Grandma had fun seeing Eli again since she hasn't seen him since he was a few days old. Eli really likes Grandma and behaves pretty well for her.
Eli is definitely a fist sucker ... apparently so is Brad!!
The weather was pretty good in St.Pete although a tad colder than we expected. We enjoyed getting out for walks and going to the playground.
We've started to try and make Eli do tummy time but he doesn't care for it too much. It's still a work in progress.
I'll post pictures from Daytona and our trip back home tomorrow. Until then ....

No comments:

Post a Comment