Friday, May 21, 2010

5/21 - In-laws are gone

Aiden and Eli have had tons of fun with grandma Jo and grandpa Dave. We have had a few nights of good sleep now that Eli is done cutting that first tooth. I think the other one will come in any day now. In the picture below, Brad gave Eli his first mohawk. He actually looks pretty cute with it.
In the video below, Eli was being cute and doing this new thing with his mouth. He rolls his lips in and looks like an old man with no teeth. He looks pretty cute. Eli is doing a pretty good job eating although now he just cries when I put puffs on his plate because he knows he is not so good at getting them in his mouth.
I took the picture with the boys and Pouncer the other day. Aiden really wanted up on the bed to pet Pouncer too but I wanted Eli to enjoy him a bit. Pouncer has gotten so good at letting the boys pet him. He really misses Bronco bathing him and roughing him up some but the kids are pretty good substitute.
Aiden was getting a little too friendly with Pouncer. He doesn't realize he can't lay on Pouncer like he could Bronco. We have just a few more months until the boys can see Bronco again. Bronco is doing great at my mom's place but I'd like the boys to be able to see him now and again to get used to dogs (and just to see my Bronco Boy).

I wanted to make Aiden a birthday card to send in to Sprout (a TV channel for pre-schoolers). With grandma Hoyt in town, we did an awesome card. I cut out pictures and decided on the wording and she brought it to life. We will find out on June 2 if they will show it on TV!


Below is a video of Eli taking his 8 month pictures. I'll post those tomorrow but this video is pretty good.

Finally, we took a family picture the other day for a church request. We needed a picture of Brad in his work uniform.
I'm tired. I want to type more about the boys tomorrow and the milestones that are happening. I also want to compare 8 months pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment