Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10/20 - Nana and Carol visit


I went away for 1.5 days over the weekend. Nana and Carol came up on Friday night and I left at 6:30am on Saturday to go to Ft. Lauderdale for my friends' wedding. I flew down and met up with my friend Christine on Saturday afternoon. It was great to see her again (she was a bridesmaid in my wedding a friend from grad school). Saturday night was the wedding. The location of the wedding was AWESOME. You can see the view from our room and also the reception site.

Here is a picture of Nini and Calvin Peterson! Nini and I went to grad school together.
Here is Nini and I at the reception. Too bad we are giving such big hugs because you can't see her beautiful dress.
I flew home on Sunday morning and got around during nap time. Eli just woke up when I walked in and we got Aiden up a few minutes later so he could say bye to Nana and Carol. I hear they had fun. The boys always love to see Nana and I heard Carol spent some one-on-one time with both and practiced walking with Eli and showing Aiden how to play on one of the toys at the playground.
Without these two awesome people, I would have never been able to make it to Nini's wedding. Thank you both so much. I need to post again soon so I can write about Aiden's first time out yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment