Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10/5 - Aiden's first Little Gym Class

Aiden had his first Little Gym class today. He loved it!! You can see a smile plastered to his face in most of the pictures. He really liked swinging on the bars and rings. I was a little surprised he didn't/couldn't hang there longer but .... that's just me. He had a blast and it was fun to see him to excited and running around trying lots of new things.
We are definitely going to finish this semester which lasts until mid January. Hopefully he'll get some more coordination (I would love for him to learn how to jump). I think it will take a few visits for the newness to wear off and for him to want to learn some rolls and stuff but we'll see. Maybe he'll surprise me.He definitely wasn't too scared to leave me to roam around but was still pretty safe. He was very interested in unscrewing the nobs and trying to change the settings. He actually cried pretty hard when we left because he wanted "more play time." How cute. We left and went to pick up Eli at Ms. Lydia's and then had lunch and some naps.
I decided we would blow up the ball crawl this afternoon. Aiden hasn't played in it for months and Eli had no idea what it was. Once I got it blown up, Aiden was REALLY excited about it. He was using the ramp for his cars rather than the balls.
Eli thought the ball crawl was pretty awesome. Aiden wasn't so sure if he wanted to share (the jury is still out on that one) but Eli enjoyed a peek in. Aiden is actually sitting in the center and Eli was crawling through the little tunnel.
I'm sure Eli will get some play time in it soon since I'll keep it up for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment