Wednesday, July 1, 2009

7/1 - Almost 13 months and Brad's birthday tomorrow

Things have gone well this week so far. We are getting back into the swing of things. Monday we got back on our regular schedule and had fun being at home. I worked on Tuesday and picked up Aiden up around 4:45. We came home and fed the animals and Aiden. The pictures above and below are from last night when we were brushing Aiden's teeth. He loves brushing his own teeth. He has a dentist appointment in a few weeks!!

The video below is Aiden crying and going nuts because I told him we would go outside for a walk and was taking too long for his liking. He LOVES being outside. Of course when I start recording he starts to behave for the most part. We took at 45 min walk this morning and I let Aiden out at the end to push the stroller and wonder around.
The picture below is Aiden in his old pack and play. We had to cut the sides out of it because it was recalled but I kept it so Aiden could play in/on it. The kitties like it too. You can see Aiden looking at me to see if it was okay if he stepped out of his pack and play.
I had a dentist appointment today so Arin came over and we had lunch and she watched Aiden while I went to my appointment. I love clean teeth. The video below is from us playing outside this afternoon. I took his hippo outside for the first time. He liked walking with it in our neighbors driveway (the street was too slanted and had too many pebbles). He had fun pushing it everywhere and exploring everything. He kept collecting little twigs for me. Thankfully I say him try to eat a pebble and stopped that before he put it in his mouth. It's always an adventure with him.
Tomorrow Aiden will be 13 months and Brad will be ... I can't count that high in months .... old!! haha. Hopefully he'll be able to come home by 6pm so we can have dinner as a family! We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment