Wednesday, July 22, 2009

7/22 - Aiden sitting in his chair

So after Brad pointed out that I didn't have any pictures of Aiden sitting in his new chair, I was on a mission. There are a lot of pictures here and this is actually the order that I took them in. I wasn't giving up!!
Ta Daaaa ... We finally have a picture of Aiden sitting in his chair being happy.
Today Arin came over and watched Aiden while I had to go to a meeting for work. She brought Moe's over (yummy) and I enjoyed getting to talk for a bit when I came back from work. Tonight Aiden was pretty fussy. He has 3 very red bug bites and was running a fever. I drugged him and that seemed to help. I think he might be teething again. Tomorrow I go to work and am hoping to stop by Burlington Coat Factory Baby Depot on my way home to see if they sell furniture. We need to start thinking about the new nursery for Eli. It's Brad and I's anniversary tomorrow. Can't wait to celebrate with him in Vegas in a week.
The video above I took tonight when Aiden and Pouncer were playing hide and go seek. Aiden eventually scared Pouncer out of the bag. I also took a cute video of Aiden in the bath but there were a couple butt shots in there and I wasn't sure if that was legal!! :) He was trying to put all his toys up tonight (helping me) and it was so cute. He even put his dirty laundry away tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment