Wednesday, July 29, 2009

7/29 - Leaving for Vegas

The picture above is Aiden getting out of the bath a few day ago. He's really started to like playing in the bath and sometimes I have to drag him out. Yesterday he stayed with our friend Cindy all day. Aiden's regular babysitter took a 3 week vacation so he'll be bouncing around for a while. Hopefully he'll adapt okay and stay on his schedule for the most part. Cindy and Aiden had fun yesterday.
The picture above is from when Cindy took him to the park near her house. He didn't nap too well for her but hopefully he'll do better next Tuesday.
The picture above is from this morning when Aiden was helping me packing by trying to compact everything for me. The picture below is from this morning when I gave Aiden a bottle with a lid and he's been trying to screw it on. We went on a bike ride this morning to try and wear out Bronco some. We are meeting a friend for lunch and then it will be Aiden's nap time. After his nap we'll hit the road to the airport. I should be able to update the blog from Vegas and Aiden and I head back on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment