Monday, July 20, 2009

7/20 - Mom's gone :(

My mom left today. It was sad to see her go. We had a lot of fun and she helped out a ton with stuff around the house, cooking, and playing with Aiden. Some of these pictures are from her visit but were taken with her camera and I just downloaded the pictures last night. The picture below is Aiden trying to put his lego box on my head.

This picture below was taken when we went to the playground one day. We go to some kind of playground at least 3 times a week and he loves it.
Aiden is starting to be able to "help out." I was going through receipts the other day and crumbling up the ones I didn't need. Mom got a bowl for him and he was throwing them all in the bowl. In the picture below, he decided to take taste one (he didn't like it) before he threw it in. You can see Pouncer in the background. He loves paper!! Aiden can put his dirty diapers in the diaper genie now and he can also put his clothes in the hamper. I like him being able to help out some.

The pictures above and below are Aiden playing on his chair. He LOVES his new chair. He kneels on it and looks out the window, he sits in it, and he uses the seat cushion as a pillow. He is especially funny with it at night. He loves to just roll around on the dog bed and couch at night with pillows and burp clothes.
The picture is from the water park. He was practicing drinking water like a big boy out of a water bottle and then decided to play with it.
The video below is Aiden playing on his chair next to grandma. We took it last night.
Aiden slept for about 45 min on the way to the airport and then was awake the rest of the time. I stopped after we dropped my mom off and fed him some lunch. I was hoping he would go back to sleep but instead he watched Clifford on the DVD player. We stopped in Prince Frederick (about 30 min from home) and did a diaper change and he could walk around for a bit. He did a great job. I was very thankful. After we got home, he played for a bit and eventually took an hour nap. I had to wake him up at 5:00 because I wanted him to sleep tonight. He went down with no problem tonight. Thank you Lord for such a good day (except mom having to go back).

No comments:

Post a Comment