Friday, July 24, 2009

7/24 - Bath Video & Aiden update

Aiden has been extremely grumpy the past few days. I think he is teething again (some molars this time maybe) and it's really hurting him. He has been fussy, clingy, and a very picky eater for me, and has had a fever for 2 days. Yesterday I worked all day and then came home hung out with Aiden for a bit. He wouldn't even let me make dinner for the animals or him. He cried and hung on to my leg the entire time. It was cute for about 10 seconds then really annoying.

Today we went to Wal-Mart and found a cheap stroller with a canopy for him to take to Vegas. Our TV decided to completely die today and we haven't been able to find the remote that came with the TV for weeks so I can't change the mode and watch a DVD or play Wii. I might try and bring up the TV from downstairs tonight. Tomorrow is the last leg of the Tour De France ... it should be awesome and I have to watch it. I'm also going ti attempt taking Aiden to base and working out (it hasn't worked yet).

Today I took him down to the neighbors pool after he took a 3 hr nap (which I ended at 3 hrs). We didn't stay long because it started to rain a little. I haven't taken any pictures in the past couple days so I have nothing new to post except this video that I was debating on posting before. I didn't want to get arrested for posting it but Brad said I should be ok after I described it to him. Aiden learned how to pull the bath mat up off the tub floor but he doesn't understand it won't come all the way up because he is standing on it. I ran and got the camera to try and show this but then he got distracted and starting playing and putting things away.


The last exciting news I have it that we are in the process of picking out new baby furniture and I finally decided on a theme for Eli's room. I tried to insert a picture to show you put it wouldn't work. If you want to see it you can go to www.babiesrus.com and look at our registry (I made it last night) or just type in 'Nojo Jungle Tales.' I think it's cute and different from Aiden's (although still jungle stuff). I love animals, what can I say.

One more update: Brad is doing well in Vegas. His conference went well this week and they accomplished everything they needed to. He's got to play golf 3 times so far in 1.5 weeks so he's enjoyed that. I hate him being on west coast time because it makes it hard for us to talk but we were able to Skype yesterday which was fun. Aiden was having fun with Brad in the computer. I think I'm gonna take a weekend and do something when Brad gets back to see what it's like to not have Aiden all the time. I hate doing that because that also means I miss time with Brad but I need a break. I need to see what it's like to be able to do whatever I want (haircut, movie, etc., and not be on such a schedule and not have to wake up by 6:30/7:00am everyday).

No comments:

Post a Comment