Monday, July 20, 2009

7/20 - A few more pics

So Brad pointed out that there were no pictures of Aiden actually sitting in his chair and I told him I took some tonight so I downloaded the most recent pictures. The pictures above and below are from today. Aiden now has a box that he can climb on to get on the couch. He's trying to climb on everything so I figure I'll give him one box to climb on and that's it. We'll see how that strategy pans out. Above is Aiden stuffing his face this morning before we took my mom to the airport.

I was wrong about the pictures. He wouldn't sit still long enough for me to take a picture of him sitting. He's doing his downward dog yoga pose in the first picture and using it as a pillow in the second picture. He also tried using it to climb onto his book chest next to the chair so he could see out the window. That is off limits. He can stand on his chair and see outside and I think I'll allow that.
When my mom was here, she showed Aiden how to turn on/off his singing bunny he got from Aunt Pat for Easter and he's very excited about it lately. Below is a video of him playing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment