Wednesday, July 15, 2009

7/15 - Brad's gone

Yesterday was a regular day for us. Brad and I both went to work, Aiden went to daycare, and mom worked around the house. We did get to eat dinner together on Tuesday night. Mom fixed some awesome meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and steamed veggies. It was great. The picture above was taken for my mom to take back to her church for a bulletin board for service members.
The video above was taken yesterday when I got a new diaper bag I ordered. Aiden inspected it for a while and then decided to carry it around. It's pretty big. I was shocked to see he knew how to carry a bag though so I grabbed the camera and recorded for a few minutes. The picture below is from us trying to put away dishes and Aiden finding a new toy by using a mixing bowl on his head. He is so much fun right now!!
Today, Aiden helped Brad pack for his trip to Las Vegas. He was in Brad's closet and thought it was fun to try and close himself in it. We did have to make an emergency dr appointment for Aiden this afternoon. It turns out he has a yeast infection and it's VERY painful for him. He screams when we try and change his diaper. After the doctor visit, we decided to get his blood taken (I was supposed to do that over a month ago). Needless to say, he didn't like that. They took it from his arm (I was told they would probably do a heel prick) and had a bit of a hard time finding the vein.
He recovered pretty quickly after the blood draw but was kinda fussy this evening. Hopefully a good night sleep will do him some good. I need to get ready for work tomorrow. Brad is successfully on his plane and will land about 1am east coast time. We will miss him but I'm glad my mom is still here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment