Sunday, July 26, 2009

7/26 - NJ trip

If looks good kill, I'd be dead according to the picture above. I had to include both of these pictures from breakfast the other day because there is a difference of about 30 seconds between them and they convey completely different messages. I mainly took the picture because Aiden was eating his french toast sticks over his blueberries and I was shocked.
Today Aiden and I went to New Jersey to see Jess, Jeremy, and their son, Liam. Liam was baptized today! Below is a picture of Aiden trying to help Jeremy put his car seat on this new toy that I got for the airport on Wednesday. I couldn't figure out how to do it so Jeremy helped (and figured it out) me.
Below is Jess holding Liam and me holding Aiden. Jess and I went to grad school together and she also introduced Brad and I (her father eventually married us). Liam was adorable in his baptism outfit (I don't have a picture of that) and is such a smiley little boy. I can't wait till they can play together one day.
On the way to NJ, Aiden pulled his head rest over his head and cried for 15 min because I couldn't help him get it off. The little booger did it on the way home again but he enjoyed it this time. I think he was trying to cover up the headlights and street lights so he could sleep.
It was a very long ride home because the roads were so backed up in Delaware to pay tolls and then it started raining pretty bad. It took us 4.5 hours (minus a 30 food break to feed Aiden) to get home. Aiden did so well in the car. I am exhausted and am going to bed. Tomorrow we have a morning date with our friend Cindy who will be watching Aiden on Tuesday since his regular daycare provider will be gone for 3 weeks. Hopefully Aiden can get back on schedule tomorrow ... he was so tired today but didn't want to nap and didn't fall asleep until about 8:45pm. He should be exhausted tomorrow (or maybe I'll get lucky and he'll sleep in)!

No comments:

Post a Comment